We have a Nx2 matrix with pieces of consecutive values that we want to obtain the extreme left and right limits:
ANSWER
Matlabsolutions.com provide latest MatLab Homework Help,MatLab Assignment Help for students, engineers and researchers in Multiple Branches like ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil with 100% output.Matlab Code for B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech, Ph.D. Scholars with 100% privacy guaranteed. Get MATLAB projects with source code for your learning and research.
You haven't clearly defined what consecutive values means mathematically. I'm assuming a difference of 1. Also you haven't explained if both columns are to be considered independently (and what happen if values are consecutive in one column and not the others). I'm assuming that both columns have the exact same pattern so we can ignore column 2 for finding consecutive values.
SEE COMPLETE ANSWER CLICK THE LINK
Matlabsolutions.com provide latest MatLab Homework Help,MatLab Assignment Help for students, engineers and researchers in Multiple Branches like ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Civil with 100% output.Matlab Code for B.E, B.Tech,M.E,M.Tech, Ph.D. Scholars with 100% privacy guaranteed. Get MATLAB projects with source code for your learning and research.
You haven't clearly defined what consecutive values means mathematically. I'm assuming a difference of 1. Also you haven't explained if both columns are to be considered independently (and what happen if values are consecutive in one column and not the others). I'm assuming that both columns have the exact same pattern so we can ignore column 2 for finding consecutive values.
Comments
Post a Comment